Wednesday, November 24, 2010

HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE Review: Skull & Crossbones Pink Journal


Unearth the buried treasure of your life as you plunder your memories and pillage the present on your foray into the writer's mind. Embossed with glossy accents. 160 lined pages, 6-1/4" wide x 8-1/4" high, protective magnetic foldover hardcover. Lies flat for ease of use.
From the Peter Pauper Press website

The Skull & Crossbones Pink Journal is the perfect gift for your teenage daughter.  It's stylish and it will get her in the mood to write down how she feels.  I kept a journal growing up and it helped me through some really rough times.  My favorite thing about this journal is the magnetic foldover. 

Author: Peter Pauper Press
ISBN #: 9781593594534
Page Count: 160
Published Date: 01-01-2007
Trim Size: 8.25" x 6.25" x 1.00"
Binding: Hardcover
Price: $12.99

Disclosure:  I received a copy of this book for free.  All opinions expressed are 100% mine.  If you make a purchase using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment