Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Going Looney For Looney Tunes: Part 2

My nephew is still having a blast with the Looney Tunes Scene & Sound Machine. I can't believe how many different fun options you have!  It's definitely one of the best apps I have seen in a long time.

I played around with The Frame Creator and created several different scenes of my own.  My favorite one, of course, was the one that I made of Damien.  I loved being able to choose the design and placing his favorite characters in the picture with him.  He loved the finished product and was showing everyone he could.  He looked so proud, which made me smile.

The Wallpaper part is a lot of fun because you can use the original characters (from back in the day) or the newer versions.  We had a great time making our own Looney Tunes creations.


Download the Looney Tunes Scene & Sound Machine App from the iTunes Store here today: http://bit.ly/lbpx84!

I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote  The Looney Tunes Scene & Sound Machine Application.  

1 comment: