Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Improving Yourself


I have often thought about improving myself by continuing my education.  I've thought about it more and more recently, especially because I could take Online Courses.  That way I could work at my own pace.  I know how I am and if I took classes online, I would graduate sooner.  I push myself in a way that no one else can.  Plus, I learn better when I have the option of teaching myself.

I adore blogging, so I have been toying with the idea of taking online degree programs in marketing.  That way, I would be learning about marketing and could use what I learn to help my websites.  Who knows, once I get a degree, I may want to get a "real job" or start my own marketing firm.  There are so many possibilities.

If you are thinking about returning to school, you should check out http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/. This could help you find out about different grants and scholarships that you qualify for.  I know that one of the reasons I haven't gone back to school is because I don't really have the funds to do that right now.  If I could get some help in the funding department, it would make my decision a no-brainer.

This post is brought to you by Find Your Education.

No comments:

Post a Comment