Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Review: Nylon Flexible Spatula


When using a spatula the food usually gets stuck on it, and then it is hard to get off.  This Nylon Flexible Spatula is made of a non-stick material, so the food is easier to clean off.  Since it is made of a non-stick material, it is very safe to use on non-stick cookware.  The Nylon Flexible Spatula is also dishwasher safe.  The design of this spatula allows for easy flipping of fragile foods, and it is heat resistant up to 400 degrees. 

One of the things I have realized is that having quality cooking items, makes the entire experience more enjoyable.  The nylon flexible spatula is amazing!  I made pancakes yesterday and it was so easy to flip them that I wanted to keep making the pancakes instead of eating them.  Normally, I make pretty decent sized pancakes and I was a little nervous because this spatula is smaller than the other one that I use.  There was no need to worry.  It worked better than I ever could have expected.  The maneuverability of this spatula makes it a must have for anyone who cooks.

I was provided with this mobile scrapbook cart from Organize World.  The opinions expressed are 100% my own.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your weblog.. extremely great colours & theme. Did you create this site yourself? Plz reply back again as I’m looking to create my own web site and would like to know wheere u received this from. many thanks

    ReplyDelete