Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Review: Mobile Scrapbook Cart


This file cart allows hanging of 12" x 12" file folders. The sliding baskets provide easy access to scrapbooking tools and stamping supplies. Mobility allows your scrapbook materials to be moved from storage area to your work station. Includes dividers that neatly stores and organizes scrapbook materials with dividers and drawers. Assembles in minutes. Dust cover included. 

Measurements: 29.25" W X 13.25" D X 30" H 

Krista and Corey came over on Saturday.  I ended up putting the boys (my husband, James and Krista's husband, Corey) to work on my Mobile Scrapbook Cart.  After taking the pieces out of the box, my hubby decided to get inside the dust cover.  Lucky for me, Krista was able to capture this moment.


Needless to say, this was an interesting turn of events.  The husbands were fighting over who would do what and me and Krista had a chance to just sit back and relax.

(You can see Reese's chair with her wolf blanket in this picture.  She's so spoiled.)

The boys did have a little trouble putting this together.  In the beginning, they had some of the racks going the wrong way but with determination, they figured out what they needed to do to fix it.


When they had everything looking perfect, Krista told Corey to wheel it out to the truck.  She mentioned that it would make a great couponing station.


I love my mobile scrapbook cart!  It doesn't take up a lot of space, yet it can hold a lot of items.  As you can see, I haven't quite put everything away but I am really, really happy with this addition to my "office".  My favorite part has to be the wheels because it allows me to easily go from one room to another.

I was provided with this mobile scrapbook cart from Organize It.  The opinions expressed are 100% my own.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to come over one day when you're sleeping and wheel it right out the door! =) I'm still jealous.

    ReplyDelete