Thursday, July 28, 2011

Saving Money With Straight Talk 2

This post brought to you by Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.



I don't know what I would do without my cell phone.  I take it with me everywhere and would feel so lost without it.  It is always there when I need it, just like a friend.  When I was in my car accident, I was so thankful that I had my phone and was able to call a friend.  When my husband was in the military, there were times that we were able to use our cell phones to talk to each other.  That means a lot, especially when they are overseas.

Having is cell phone is more affordable than ever.  With Straight Talk 2, you can cut your bill in half!  Just think about what you could do with some extra money in your pocket.  You could save it, spend it, whatever you want.  I would use it to go out to eat.  There are no contracts, no surprise bills and no credit checks. Great nationwide coverage and excellent reception/connectivity.  Straight Talk only uses trusted phone manufacturers like LG, Motorola, Kyocera, Nokia and Samsung.

I use my phone a lot, so I would go with the Unlimited Monthly service for $45, that way I would have to worry about going over.  At only $499 a year, that's a real bargain!   I love that they have free activation, reactivation and no termination fees.  As an added bonus, 411 calls are free!  If you don't need to go with the unlimited plan, you should check out the “All You Need Plan” which has everything you need with 1,000 minutes, 1,000 texts and 30 MB of web data.

Do you make a lot of long distance phone calls?  Straight Talk International Long Distance Service is a flexible prepaid calling service that allows you to make international calls from your home, cell or office phone at low rates.

Start out the school year by showing your kid that mom knows best by getting them a reconditioned phone for only $10 that has a camera, mp3 player, mobile web access and is blue-tooth compatible.  They also have smart phones; touch screen phones, and app capable phones with features like voice navigation, camera, video recorder, music player, instant messaging, and Bluetooth available.

All I have to say is hook, line and sinker!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment