Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Review: Candy Land - Dora The Explorer


Take a rainbow journey with Dora and her friends! Share peppermints with Benny and lollipops with Isa, but watch out or the pesky Swiper will try to slow you down. The first to reach the fiesta wins! There's no reading required, so even the youngest Dora fans can play. For 2-4 players.


I went over to visit my nephew and pulled Candy Land - Dora The Explorer out of my bag and asked Damien if he wanted to play.  This took me back to my own childhood and reminded me of how much fun I used to have on family game nights.  Playing the Dora The Explorer version made the Candy Land experience brand new.  This is a great way to get the whole family together and have a good time.  We had a blast!   

I was provided with this game by Weber Shandwick.

No comments:

Post a Comment