Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Going To A Concert?


I haven't been to a concert yet this year and I find that to be very sad. I used to go to concerts all the time but as I have gotten older, it's something that I let myself miss out on. I want to get both Taylor Swift Tickets and Katy Perry Tickets.  I love both of them and would go nuts if I saw them on the stage in front of me.  My birthday is coming up and I'm hoping that someone will surprise me with tickets as a present.

A few years ago, I almost bought Bon Jovi Tickets and I really wish that I would have gone to see the show. I've been a fan of Bon Jovi for a really long time and it would have been great to see them live.  If I could get Jersey Boys Tickets that would make for an interesting show. 

My friend wants to get her hands on some Backstreet Boys Tickets and I would really like to be able to get them for her.  When I was in high school, we went to each Backstreet Boys concert within a 200 mile radius.  Oh to be young again!

This post is brought to you by A Cheap Seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment