Sunday, July 24, 2011

Going Looney For Looney Tunes

My nephew Damien loves Looney Tunes, so when I found out about the Looney Tunes Scene & Sound Machine that is available for the iPhone and iPad, he immediately popped into my head.  He will be four this year and he's literally addicted to the iPhone.  He is better at using it than I am.  I have had to ask him to show me how to do something.  I guess I'm not quite as smart with technology as I thought.  Oh well, at least I have a cute little guy to help me out when I need it.

The Scene Machine is so cool!  He made the picture to the left and came over to me to show me what he had created.  He was telling me what each picture was and when he got to the bomb, he made his own little sound effect.  It was so cute. 

His favorite part of this app was the Sound Machine.  He was cracking up the entire time and mocking the sounds it made.  Watching him have such a good time definitely put a huge smile on my face.  I can't wait to see him again and see his little face light up while playing with his favorite Looney Tunes characters.



Download the Looney Tunes Scene & Sound Machine App from the iTunes Store here today: http://bit.ly/lbpx84!

I have been hired by Warner Bros. WBWord division to promote  The Looney Tunes Scene & Sound Machine Application.

No comments:

Post a Comment