Friday, July 22, 2011

Taking Care Of Yourself #DigestiveHealth


For those of you who missed my last post about Member's Mark 4xProbiotic, I will tell you a little bit about my situation. I was suffering from stomach pain and went to a Gastroenterologist who ran some tests. She found that my body wasn't producing enough "good bacteria" and told me to start taking probiotics.  I took them as I was told and pretty soon, I could tell a difference in my digestive health.  After eating, I didn't have to make a run for the bathroom, I could take a slow stroll.  I was really impressed with how much better I began to feel.

Well, over a month ago, I started taking Member's Mark 4xProbiotic and I still cannot believe how much better my quality of life is now.  I am actually able to go out to eat, which is something I shied away from for so long.  I can go see a movie and not have to worry the entire time about how close the restroom is.  I can enjoy myself, which makes me smile every time I take these great probiotics!

I received the Member’s Mark 4xProbiotic and a stipend for the purpose of a shopper insights study for Collective Bias. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment