Saturday, July 23, 2011

I Need A Hand Dryer


I have been trying to do everything that I can to be more eco-friendly. I would really like to purchase a dyson air blade hand dryer. I wash my hands a lot more than the average person, so I don't really like using towels because I have to change them everyday. I don't want to use paper towels because that's killing trees and it's just adding more waste. Looking through the different dyson hand dryers and something clicked.

I prefer the airblade hand dryers and I've always had good luck when using the dyson brand.  We are making a lot of changes around our home, so now would be a great time to invest in a hand dryer.  They make my hands feel cleaner and that's a big deal to me.

This post is brought to you by Hand Dryer Source. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment