Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A Girl's Best Friend

I have been told (several times, in fact) that wearing jewelry brings out a little twinkle in my eyes.  I don't know if it's the actually jewelry or if my confidence rises when I have on a piece of jewelry.  I am addicted to Murano jewelry.  They have the most beautiful earrings I have ever seen in my life.  When I was in middle school, I had an earring addiction.  I had a pair in every shape and every color.  I could wear the same outfit two days in a row but make it look completely different just by adding some different accessories.  I adore a piece of timeless jewelry with exquisite quality because they make me feel special.  I'm hoping that my husband will get me one of the Murano necklaces.  He knows my taste, so I'm sure he will pick out the perfect item.  I think I might have him do the Christmas shopping this year, I know all the ladies in may family would appreciate some new bling!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment