Monday, November 8, 2010

My Furniture Blues

This guest post from Alice Wall

It was time, as I looked around the room, I just couldn't take it anymore. The furniture looked like it belonged in a frat house with third year college students (they just don't care how the furniture looks, as long as you can still sit on it and put a drink on it and nothing falls through, its okay). I've had this furniture since before I was married and it has been through two dogs, three cats, fish and chickens plus who knows how many spiders and ants. I needed to go shopping and I needed to do it now. I made a list and went to my favorite furniture hang-out stores.

I went to IKEA, I could walk around that store forever. I love Pottery Barn, the furniture in that store is my style and they have so many accessories to complete the look I want. I have good luck with JCPenney's as they sell well known name brand furniture. When I go shopping I always look for inspiration, maybe the sofa is placed a different way than I would have normally put it or they use bedroom furniture in the front room (interesting choice).

And at the end of the day, I went home satisfied with my shopping experience, put my feet up on my raggedy old couch, and watched my satellite tv.



Disclosure:  This post is brought to you by http://www.direct.tv.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment