Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Review: Fated by S. G. Browne




From the acclaimed author of Breathers--an irreverent novel about fate, destiny, and the karmic consequences of loving humans. 
 
Over the past few thousand years, Fabio has come to hate his job. As Fate, he's in charge of assigning the fortunes and misfortunes that befall most of the human race-the 83% who keep screwing things up. 

Frustrated with his endless parade of drug addicts and career politicians, Fate has to watch Destiny guide her people to Nobel Peace Prizes and Super Bowl MVPs. To make matters worse, he has a five- hundred-year-old feud with Death, and his best friends are Sloth and Gluttony. And worst of all? He's fallen in love with a human. 

Getting involved with a human breaks Rule #1, and about ten others, setting off some cosmic-sized repercussions that could strip him of his immortality-or lead to a fate worse than death.
From Barnes & Noble

Fated struck a cord with me.  I believe in karma and I know that people are put in my life for a reason.  I love the fell in love with the plot.  My advice to you is, when you read this book, make sure you have enough time to read it in one sitting because you won't be able to put it down.

Fated by S. G. Browne
Penguin Group (USA)
9780451231284
November 2, 2010
368 pages
$15.00 US

Read my Q & A with the author here

The author is online:



Disclosure:  I received a copy of this book for free.  All opinions expressed are 100% mine.  If you make a purchase using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment