Friday, September 11, 2009

Review: Skin Authority Sunless Tanner

If you're like me, the sun kind of scares you. I've seen melanoma up close and personal and it's not something I want to experience, nor do I wish it on even my worst enemy. I've had horrible sunburns with blisters and suffered an immense amount pain. At the same time though, I love the way my skin looks when I have a tan. If you ask me one of the best inventions ever is sunless tanner. You get the look without the risk.

They offer 25 different products you can use at home, as well as, 19 products available to professionals that have the highest effective amount of ingredients proven to work at the lowest pH to help replenish skin and provide necessary nutrients.

Skin Authority products do not contain parabens, dyes or added fragrances. They do not test on animals and they use biodegradable materials where possible.



The Sunless Tanner is extremely easy to use. I mean it when I say, if I can do it, you can do it.

Ingredients:

* Lactic Acid - Non-irritating exfoliator facilitating rapid absorption of topical applications

* Dihydroxyacetone - sunless tanning agent derived from plant sugars.

* Squalane - Increases the rate, depth and extent of penetration of topical agents. Helps restore lost oils.

* Vitamin E - Antioxidant to fight free radical scavengers.

* Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) - Helps stimulate fibroblast production for firmer skin tone. Provides antioxidant protection to reduce free radicals and guard against environmental damage.

Use this product if you:

- Are interested in obtaining a tan that looks natural without having to worry about your skins health.

- Are trying to even out your skin tone

- Want a tan body that absorbs quickly so you don't look streaky.

- Want to fight sun damage.



Thank you Skin Authority for sending me my very own bottle of the Sunless Tanner to try out.

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to try this. I want a tan but I don't want to lay out in the sun because I know it is dangerous. I not going to risk my health for a suntan when I can do it simply and safer with your cream.

    ReplyDelete