Sunday, September 13, 2009

Review: Solavie Natural Skin Beauty Care

Solavie isn't your average skin care line. Different parts of the world have different effects on people's bodies. You can easily figure out which product line will work best for you based on the map below:


Then match up the color from your location to the colors shown below:

My Enviro-type is Plains. The temperature changes as well as the amount of humidity that are present in my area are stressful on my hair and skin. Solavie has designed a product that will work against the damage inflicted and give my hair and skin what it needs. Plains has barrier protection, anti-irritants, anti-oxidentes and phyto-nutrients to calm raging skin and repair damage. It has an earthy scent that always makes me feel like I'm running through a field.

The other five enviro-types are:
Desert
Shore
Tropics
Urban
Mountains

The secret to Solavie's mending powers lie in it's powerful ingredient: ancient volcanic water. I was extremely surprised at the results. My skin felt more alive almost immediately.





Stop by Solavie's blog here.

I would like to thank Solavie for sending me Plains Face Wash and Face Nourish to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment