Friday, March 5, 2010

Frisky Date Nights

My husband and I have been married for almost three years and we are still like a couple of teens who can't get enough of each other. Our passion has not dimmed, not even a little. One of the reasons for this is that we are always doing everything we can to let the other know that we care. I received some products and I just have to share them with you.

The following information that is italicized is copied from a email press release. This was meant to be a Valentine's Day post but with everything that was going on in my personal life, I didn't get around to posting it. Thanks again for being so understanding.

Before The Big Day:
Get your smile in tip-top shape by whitening teeth with the REMBRANDT® Whitening Strips – clinically shown to visibly whiten teeth in just five days when used for 30 minutes daily. If instant results are your thing, you visibly whiten your teeth in two hours with the REMBRANDT® 2 Hour Whitening Kit – clinically shown to visibly whiten teeth in just two hours with the same enamel-safe ingredients used by dentists.



The Night Before
Surprise your partner with the new K-Y® Brand YOURS + MINE™, the first intimacy enhancing product for couples – a gift for him and her! This dual-sensation product helps take your intimate experience to a whole new level. Use the REMBRANDT® Plus Fresh Mint toothpaste, a unique formulation that contains a BIO-AVAILABLE® peroxide to begin whitening teeth immediately on contact, and is clinically shown to visibly whiten teeth with daily use



After The Event:
Don’t let your chocolates and red wine ruin your newly sparkling smile! Maintain your brilliant smile by using the new REMBRANDT® Plus Peroxide Whitening Mouthwash, the ONLY mouthwash proven to visibly whiten and actively restore and strengthen tooth enamel. Also try the INTENSE STAIN™ toothpaste to remove deep stains from teeth like those caused by your favorite wine or coffee. Keep the “heat” going past Valentine’s Day with
K-Y® Brand INTENSE™, a revolutionary female arousal gel clinically shown to enhance intimate satisfaction.



Rembrandt
:
I absolutely love this brand. In my teens I had perfectly white teeth and as I have aged, the brilliant white sparkle left. I smile all the time so my teeth are usually the first thing that people see when they look at me. After all of the pop, coffee and other stains, I wasn't happy with their appearance. After using these products for about a week, my mouth has once again become a snowy white. I'm not usually picky about the taste because I believe that cleanliness is the key. This line of products left me feeling clean and it wasn't harsh on my taste buds. Sign up for special offers here.

KY Yours and Mine & Intrigue
:
My sister is actually the first person who told me about KY Yours and Mine. I'm not going to go into too many details because I'm starting to blush just writing this post. It was NICE! I have to say that my sister knew what she was talking about when she told me I had to try it. Intrigue blew my mind. If you're planning on spicing up your love life, just make sure that you are ready for a wild ride.

Disclosure: I received products so that I could write an honest review.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment