Friday, March 5, 2010

Life

I haven't always taken the healthy route but lately I am interested in making some drastic lifestyle changes. I'm a pretty big girl and I have trouble with exercising because of my physical problems. I have arthritis in my spine and fibromyalgia. I know that this not only an excuse but a poor one at that. When I do get in the swing of things and start working toward a better body, I feel great! Then I end up skipping a day of working out because I don't feel well and it all goes down the crapper.

Two days ago one of my dogs got loose. Of course it had to be the one that doesn't come back when you tell him to. I rushed after him and ended up finding him at a lake. I didn't bring a leash with me and I was having to hold his collar and walk hunched over. By the time we got home, my back was stuck. I didn't think I would ever be able to stand up straight again.

Yesterday was the real reality check. My nephew and I were having a blast playing but I was having so much trouble. I'm turning over a new leaf. Starting now, healthy choices are the only choices. I am now willing to go through detox xtreme and changing my diet. I think maybe the main reason I failed to stick with the whole getting healthy lifestyle is because it didn't really make much of a difference to me. Now I know I can do it because I love my nephew and I want to cherish every moment we are together.

Disclosure: I received products so that I could write an honest review.




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment