Saturday, March 6, 2010

Take A Little Trip

Several years ago a friend and I took a trip to see another friend. It took about six or seven hours for us to get there and I ended up having a problem with my car. I had to take it to Chicago auto repair to get fixed. Even though it wasn't a big vacation it was still a pain in the butt having to get my car repaired. Plus, that took away some of my spending money that I would have rather used to purchase some fun stuff.

Luckily, we were able to drop my car off to be repaired and were able to use our friends Toyota Corolla to get around town. I ended up having to have the water pump replaced. It's a good thing that I over estimate how much money I need for trips.

Disclosure: This post is brought to you by repairpal.com.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment