Saturday, March 6, 2010

Wil, Fitz and a Flea Named T by CJ Connolly


My nephew shares my love for books and I do all I can to keep his collection stocked. Wil has set out in search of apples but so far his quest has proved fruitless. Just when he's about to give up, he meets Mr. T, a flea. Wil, his dog Fitz and the Mr. T work together to find apples. When Wil originally went looking for apples, he took the easy way at a fork in the road. Together these three friends learned that the easy way isn't always the best way.

I loved this book! Damien and I both were entertained by the characters and illustrations.

Crosswinds Press, Incorporated
9780982555903
Sept. 2009
36 pages
$16.95 US



Disclosure: I was provided with a copy of this book so that I could write an honest review.  If you purchase a book using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment