Monday, November 8, 2010

Cooking Madness

My husband and I are moving soon and I can't wait to start cooking in my new kitchen. We have decided to have our own Thanksgiving and Christmas this year, just the two of us - and Reese, of course. I got some new bakeware and I'm waiting until Thanksgiving to start using it. It can be tiring going back and forth to different family member's homes for the holidays, so we thought this would be simple and fun. I'm looking forward to using all of my new kitchen gadgets. I love to cook, so it's going to be fun preparing the whole meal by myself.  I'm sure my husband will try to help but I'm determined to do it myself, just this one time.  We can watch some movies and stay in sweats all day.  What could be better than that?  I can't believe it's already time for the holidays.  Where did this year go?  Don't get me wrong, I love the holidays and I'm excited about both Thanksgiving and Christmas, it just doesn't seem like it's been that long since we last celebrated these holidays.  What are your plans?  Will you be traveling, having family over or spending some quality time with a few people?




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment