Thursday, November 12, 2009

Automobile

I don't know how I would survive without a vehicle for transportation. Some days I just need to get out of the house and if I didn't have some way to do that, I would probably go insane. When something goes wrong with my vehicle, I panic. I don't want to drive if my car needs a new brake job because I'm the type of person who always imagines the worst. I was in a pretty bad car wreck, so it's amazing that I'm even able to drive at all.

I told my husband that when we go shopping for a new vehicle, I need it to be either an SUV or a truck. He's been hinting that he would like to have a truck like the Chevrolet Silverado. That's fine with me because I feel a lot safer when I'm higher up off the ground and am able to see better. Dallas auto repair is a great resource if you're in Dallas.

No comments:

Post a Comment