Thursday, November 12, 2009

Review: Changing My Mind by Zadie Smith



This book is a collection of essays that give you a chance to befriend the author. The book is divided into four sections that are: Reading, Being, Seeing and Feeling. Reading this book made me look at some things a little differently. I started understanding things that I never understood before. At the same time, I was forced to rethink some of my own thoughts because I saw them from a different perspective.

If you like to dig deep down and think about the meaning behind life, this is the perfect book to sit down with.

Book Information:
Changing My Mind by Zadie Smith
Penguin Group (USA)
9781594202377
Nov. 2009
320 pages
$26.95 US



Disclosure: I received a copy of this book so that I could write an honest review.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment