Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mesothelioma

A man named Paul Kraus wrote a book about mesothelioma after living twelve years with the disease. Doctors were sure that he would only have months left but the human body sometimes defies expectations. Receiving a mesothelioma prognosis doesn't necessarily mean that your life is over. Like Paul, you have to chance to try and defeat this deadly disease.


I don't know anyone personally that suffers from mesothelioma cancer, but my heart does go out to the people who are battling this disease daily. I know that mesothelioma asbestos can affect anyone. Even a brief exposure can change someone's life dramatically.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    My name is Tammy. I have a blog called Mom Knows Everything, http://www.momknowseverything.com

    . I also do some work for a PR company that is looking for bloggers to write a 100 word post about a coupon company. It pays $10 via PayPal and they pay within a day or two once it's posted. If you are interested let me know.

    Thanks, Tammy

    P.S. Sorry about leaving this as a comment, but I couldn't find a contact button.

    ReplyDelete