Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Review: Slanket



I'm in love with the Slanket! Every night before I fall asleep, I lay in bed and read for a while. I don't like to sleep in heavy clothes because I really like to snuggle up with a blanket. This is difficult while trying to read because your arms get cold. I don't have that problem anymore! My husband and I are gaga for the Slanket.



You can purchase a Slanket for only $37.99. They have a total of 17 colors/styles, so you should be able to find one that works for you. They also have Slankets for kids, for two adults and a travel Slanket.



Disclosure: I received a Slanket so that I could write an honest review.


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. My mom has one of these. I think she likes it but I really have no idea. xD

    ReplyDelete