Sunday, November 22, 2009

Review: Stamp Me Fabulous



I love playing with cosmetics. I enjoy mixing making my own colors. I'll see something in a magazine and I'll try to mimic that particular look. Stamp Me Fabulous Cosmetic Stamps makes playing around with makeup a lot more fun!



All you have to do is create your own design on the stamp shown above. It's so easy to do!



The semi-permanent ink lasts all day long! I was able to give myself completely different looks just by changing one color. I had no idea how many different shapes you could use for your eyebrows. I used to wish that I had gone to beauty school just so that I would be able to alter my look every now and then. Now that's possible without having to pay for schooling.

How To Use:
Eyebrow Stamp - go here
Lip Stamp

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment