Monday, November 16, 2009

For The Love of the iPod

Music is soothing and I can't imagine life without it. My iPod isn't only a gadget, it's a close companion. I don't think of music as just plain old music. I can feel certain songs deep in my soul. Whenever I feel down or depressed, music is there to lift me up.

I use my iPod a lot. We take it with us for car rides so we can listen to our own music without having to deal with radio station commercials. I love to put it on shuffle and have every song be a surprise.

The Yamaha PDX-60 is on the top of my Christmas list. I want one so bad! The Yamaha iPod doc works wirelessly. You can use it for your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPod Classic or the iPod Nano. They come in different colors too! I want the blue but they also offer pink, grey and black.

Whenever I'm getting ready to go out, whether it's for a girl's night or a date with the hubby, I like to take my time. I like to turn on some music and dance around like an idiot. It would be great to be able to take the dock into any room in the house and jam to my hearts desires.

Post?slot_id=87842&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Post a Comment