Monday, November 16, 2009

Shoes

You can never have too many pairs of running shoes. I have some medical problems that make it impossible to run around in heels. After a few minutes, my knees and spine start to hurt. I accepted long ago that I would never be one of those women who could go to the grocery store in stilettos.

Having a bad back and bad knees makes doing so many things nearly impossible. I've learned that supportive running shoes can make a huge difference. It's really hard to explain to someone how important it is to have running shoes that work with your body and keep you feeling good.

1 comment:

  1. I really wish they made stilettos that felt like tennis shoes! I think nike makes some shoes kind of like this.. I saw them on Oprah..lol I need to find those!

    ReplyDelete