Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Review: Air-O-Swiss Air Washer

My husband and I have horrible allergies which, at times, can make us completely miserable. Air-O-Swiss has helped my family tremendously. I received the AOS 2055 Air Washer which is a 2-in-1 Humidifier & Purifier. After only a couple hours of use, we could notice a significant difference in the quality of the air.

This is a very easy to use product that really, truly works. The air that is taken in is cleaned and filtered using water. The disks inside never need to be replaced. The Ionic Silver Stick prevents microbial growth in the water base. There are no chemical additives, which is a huge plus. The night time mode is so quiet that you can barely hear it. Every now and then when the machine is running we would hear a big gulp. I just don't want someone to buy one and then freak out. It doesn't happen very often and it didn't disturb me through the night.

It is possible to add a fragrance or essential oil if that is something you would like to do. This product is very easy to clean and easy to use. I can't imagine living without it!




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment