Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Family

I don't believe that blood is thicker than water. Don't get me wrong, I love my family but I am blood related to people that I have never met. How can I care about them more than someone I've known for the majority of my life? That being said, I choose to love both of my parents with all of my heart. We may not be perfect but there isn't anything we wouldn't do for each other. I honestly had a perfect childhood. I had two parents who love me and who did everything possible to make sure I had everything I needed and some of what I wanted.

When the time comes that I have to start looking into Senior Citizens Housing, I want to be sure that I make the right decision. I've always wanted the best for my parents and if someday I have to put them in an Assisted living facility, I want it to be top notch. I want for them to have the same care that they provided for me as a child. My preference would be to hire in Home healthcare so that I could stay in their own home or move into mine but I guess that will depend on their conditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment