Sunday, November 22, 2009

Review: Oh Nuts

Oh Nuts specializes in quality nuts, dried fruit, candy and chocolate. I received some of their Blue Diamond Hickory Smoked Almonds and they were a perfect snack. They were oh so yummy! I tend to snack a lot. I just feel like munching on something every now and then. These were the perfect snack because they are healthy and filling.


$7.99 per lb.

My favorite item is the Assorted Pastel Jordan Almonds. I don't really know how to describe this and do it justice. I guess the best thing I could say is that you can tell this candy is made from cream of the crop ingredients. The California almonds are candy coated and are wonderful for wedding and baby showers.


$5.99 per lb.

My husbands favorite was the Colorful Rock Candy Swizzle Sticks. The green ones remind me of kryptonite. These would be perfect as party favors.


$0.49 per stick

Follow Oh Nuts on Twitter
Become a Facebook fan

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment