Monday, November 16, 2009

LeapFish & Make-a-Wish Foundation

I've always had a special place in my heart for organizations like the Make-a-Wish Foundation. They've teamed up with LeapFish to adopt an ill child named Jacob and make his dreams come true. Twitter is doing it's part for this great cause with tweet-a-cause. LeapFish is donating a nickel to the Make-a-Wish Foundation for every tweet until they reach $10,000. This will allow Jacob and his family to visit Disneyland. Jacob is four years old who was born with a rare disease. This family deserves to see their son's dream come true and you can help make it happen. I can't imagine what they are going through and some time away will do this family good. Make sure you do your part and tweet the following message for Jacob:

Just tweeted 2 grant a childs wish! #LeapFish donates to #makeawish foundation for each tweet. http://bit.ly/3Tj8A Please retweet!

You can tweet starting today and ending on Nov. 27, 2009. I'm planning on setting little reminders for myself so I can tweet this often. Let's see who can tweet it the most! Ready, set, now go!

I really hope that everyone will take the two seconds needed to tweet this. It's very easy and selfless thing to help a child. Jacob, I really hope you enjoy your trip, you deserve it!

Post?slot_id=88192&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments:

Post a Comment