Monday, November 16, 2009

Review: I Survived A House Fire... I Wish My Stuff Had. by Candace Quinn



Michael and Candace Quinn got married and went on their honeymoon. When they returned home, they went to sleep and expected to sleep in. Unfortunately, their home caught on fire in the middle of the night.

Candace wrote this book hoping to prepare people for the devastating loss that a fire can cause. She shares her story and gives tips on what you should do to in case of a fire. She created a "grab-and-go" list for each room that included an escape route.

This is a very informative book that everyone could benefit from reading.



Book Information:
I Survived A House Fire... I Wish My Stuff Had. by Candace Quinn
iUniverse, Incorporated
9780595518425
Sept. 2008
100 pages
$11.95 US

Visit the website




Disclosure: I received a copy of this book so that I could write an honest review.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment