Monday, November 16, 2009

Review: Whish



I want to use all the girly bath and body products because taking a little bit of time in the shower to pamper myself, makes the day better. I feel like a new person when I put more effort into my daily "getting ready" routine. I have very sensitive skin, so most products either dry me out or I have an allergic reaction. I've learned that the best thing I can do for myself is to only use all natural products.

I received the Pomegranate Three Wishes Gift Collection to review. It includes:

3.72 oz. Pomegranate Body Wash
3.72 oz. Pomegranate Body Butter
3.72 oz. Pomegranate Sugar Scrub

All Whish products contain:
Organic Aloe
Organic Raspberry Butter
Organic Shea Butter

The Pomegranate products that I received, include pomegranate which is known for it's repairing and rejuvenating antioxidants.

Whish is an eco-friendly business that uses recycleable bottles and jars. They also use recycled contents for their boxes. All of Whish's products are Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, TEA and DEA Free and Petrochemical free. They do not test on animals.

I want to sing a love song to this wonderful line of products! I want to try everything they have now! My skin really did feel fresh and renewed. I can't put into words how this stuff made me feel. It's fantabulous!

Become a Facebook fan.



Disclosure: I received products from this company so that I could write an honest review.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment