Saturday, November 14, 2009

Tick Tock

I love funky wall clocks. I don't want my home to be a boring copy of a home that belongs to someone else. I want to stand out and show off my personality using my home decor in every room. My favorite clock is the Hermle Wall Clock. It would look perfect in my living room. This clock has frosted glass and a metal dial. It is absolutely gorgeous! A wall clock is a necessity for my living room. I need to be able to see the time but I also like the character that a clock can add to a room. As I've said before, the weather where I live can be pretty unpredictable. That's why I have to have at least one clock (preferably in the living room) that is not digital and runs on batteries. We've had snow storms, hail storms, wind storms and we've been without power for days.

I checked out this clocks blog and found all kinds of information on different types of clocks. I had no idea that you could find clock jewelry. That would make a new and exciting gift for the holidays. I'm hoping that I'll be able to find new and unique gifts for my loved ones this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment