Thursday, November 12, 2009

Review: Kernel Seasonings



I love popcorn! My husband and I try to have a movie night at least once a week. We pop our own popcorn, buy some candy and sit down for a relaxing night together. I'm addicted to white cheddar popcorn but my husband prefers the buttery popcorn. Normally, I would just eat the buttery kind because it didn't make sense for us to have a whole bag of popcorn to ourselves.



Kernel Seasons sent me some of their plain popcorn and several seasonings so that I could write up a review about them. This is the first time we've had our own popcorn that we could season any way we like. We popped the corn and then got out two separate bowls and picked our own seasonings.



My favorites were the White Cheddar and Parmesan & Garlic. My husband went nuts for the Ranch and the Nacho Cheese. The best part is that you can smother your popcorn or just add a dash. You can actually tailor popcorn any way you want! It's awesome! Our movie night tradition just got a little more interesting. We'll never be able to go back to bag popcorn that you prepare in the microwave.

The seasonings are only $3.99 and they last for a long time. Even if you drench your popcorn like I do.



Disclosure: I received products from this company so that I could write an honest review.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment