Friday, November 20, 2009

Review: 100 Places In Italy Every Woman Should Go by Susan Van Allen



The one place that I want to see before I die, is Italy. I've always been fascinated with the beauty of Italy. It's such a gorgeous place and I adore Italian food. I know for a fact that the first place I would visit would have to be Rome. I want to see the Pieta at Saint Peter's Basilica. Then I would move on to Florence to see the Costume Gallery. Of course I would have to visit Florence.

After reading this book, I want to go more than I ever imagined possible. The details included brought Italy to life for me. I hope I get to take a trip soon.

Book Information:
100 Places In Italy Every Woman Should Go by Susan Van Allen
Travelers' Tales Guides, Inc.
9781932361650
Nov. 2009
352 pages
$8.95 US



Disclosure: I received a copy of this book so that I could write an honest review.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment