Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Girls Clothing

Whenever I go shopping, I see the cutest girls clothing.  I can't tell you how many times I bought something not even knowing who I would give it too just because it was so adorable.  Have you ever noticed that girls clothing is usually more stylish than women's?

I especially love girls clothing that is really stylish but also practical.  I've seen some little girls in clothes that look so uncomfortable and I can't help but wonder what their mom or dad was thinking. I remember when I was a kid, I did not like getting all dressed up.  The only thing I wanted to do was play and it's pretty hard to play in a fancy dress.


Disclosure: This post is brought to you by www.vertbaudet.co.uk/girls.htm.






Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment