Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Vampire Diaries Board Gam





Vampire Diaries fans can keep the drama going with this board game based on the hit television show. Move your piece around the game board and try to be the last player left who hasn't been turned into a vampire. Features 4 human-to-vampire transformation photo-frames, a replica of Katherine's ring, and a vampire fangs rubber stamper. For 3-4 players. Ages teen to adult. Includes game board, dry erase pad, and 3 dice. 


I am going to have to get this for me and Krista to play!  We are both addicted to this show, so we would both probably be pretty good at it.  I like to win though, so hopefully I'll have the upper hand since I was able to watch the last episode and she wasn't.



Disclosure:  I did not receive any form of compensation for this post.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment