Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Home Decorating

Thanks for the guest post by Donn Schroeder

I was so depressed the night that my youngest daughter came to me and asked to change up her room. I had secretly been hoping that she would want to live in her pink and purple flower themed room for as long as possible, and hadn't even thought of the fact that she was outgrowing it. But, I decided that I was going to enjoy taking on this project with her. We immediately started talking about what she wanted to change and what her ideal room would be like. She had so many great ideas, that it took me by surprise.

We sat down together and logged online using our clear 4g Wireless Internet coverage to check out different rooms. She instantly fell in love with the color turquoise. She was so excited by so many different ideas that we started taking her room down the very next day. Within a week we had started painting and picking out bedspreads. There were so many great home decorating blogs that featured projects we could do on our own. We picked out a few art projects for wall decor and really enjoyed working on them together. Not only did she get the room that she wanted, but I got to spend great quality time with her.



Disclosure: This post is brought to you by www.clearwirelessinternet4g.com.




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment