Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Review: Killer Heat by Brenda Novak



The bodies of seven women have been discovered in Skull Valley, Arizona. Jonah Young, a private security operative from Department 6, has been hired by the Yavapai County sheriff to assist in solving these murders. But Jonah's not prepared for the complications that arise when he's forced to work with a woman from his past, private investigator Francesca Moretti.

Jonah betrayed Francesca ten years ago. She hasn't forgiven him and she's pretty sure she never will. But the woman she was hired to find has been murdered in exactly the same way as the seven in Skull Valley, so, Francesca has to work with Jonah. They quickly zero in on the most likely suspect—but questions remain. Questions they have to answer. Because if they bet on the wrong man, it might be the last thing they ever do….

This is the first book of Brenda's that I have read and I'm hooked!  I love a good whodunnit and I think my favorite part of this book is that the ending isn't entirely predictable.  Killer Heat is the perfect book to cuddle up with on weekend.

Mira
September 28, 2010
448 pages
$7.99 US

Visit Brenda's website
Read an excerpt
Follow her on Twitter
Like her on Facebook




Disclosure:  I received a copy of this book for free from the author.  All opinions expressed are 100% mine.  If you purchase a book using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment