Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New Fall Horror Show - The Walking Dead

Thanks to Darwin Barton

When it comes to the horror genre, there just aren't a lot of shows. But this Fall, a new show is going to change all that. Being a horror movie enthusiast, I can't wait to see The Walking Dead. It is about people who are trying to survive in a time when zombies are roaming the earth. I don't know much about the details, but just the idea of watching a show about zombies makes me want to see it.

I'm mosty curious about the special effects. I don't recognize any of the names of the actors and actresses that are planning to star in this show. So the blood and guts is what will make sure that I am watching my satellite tv from www.TVByDirect.com on the night it premieres. How gory can it get? Movies have a lot of money for special effects, so I have no idea what a show will be able to do.

This show could go one of two ways. I will either absolutely love it because it is something new and different and unlike anything else on, or I will tune in each week just to chuckle at the effects and the storyline that goes along with it. I guess it is a win-win situation for me.



Disclosure: This post is brought to you by www.TVByDirect.com.




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment