Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Review: Dali Decals


I love Wall Decals! If you read my blog, then I'm sure you know that I am all about expressing yourself and what better way to do that than putting a meaningful quote on your wall for all to see?


It was really hard to pick out just one of Dali Decals products, but in the end I decided on the "This is your world.  Shape it or someone else will" quote.  Every time I look at it, I feel this sense of pride.  I can't believe how quickly it was delivered and it looks absolutely gorgeous!





Use the code Freebies5off and get a 5% discount on your purchase (no minimum)

Like Dali Decals on Facebook
Follow them on Twitter

Disclosure: I received a wall decal from Dali Decals for free. Opinions expressed are 100% mine.




Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

  1. I hope I win!!! This looks like something I could do myself without the hubbs help:)

    rennieangie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cool and it seems like they get more selection everytime I go to their site. The trees are so cool ....Tiffypoot @ (aol.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your review is short and to the point. I love the way your decal looks and the message as well. Do the people in the video come with the decal? I loved watching them complete the whole process in under two minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the decals! Bet it was hard picking just one!

    ReplyDelete