Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Please Stand Back

My favorite job was probably when I worked as part of the event staff at an arena.  Part of my job was crowd control which wasn't always easy.  Especially if was a concert for a boy band.  Making sure that people didn't block the aisle could be difficult at times. 

When people were coming in, ready for a show, they would have to make their way through stanchions which helped out a lot when there were big crowds.  Depending on the turnout, using velvet rope might be sufficient.

I can remember one time, I was working a Backstreet Boys concert and I was guarding their tour bus.  When the concert was over, girls came over to where the bus was and if there hadn't been barricades, I don't know what we would have done.



Disclosure:  This post is brought to you by www.camelbackdisplays.com.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment