Thursday, September 23, 2010

Review: GoodLight Natural Candles




You can now breathe a little easier with our paraffin-free votive. This classic utility candle is made from 100% palm wax and contains no additives. The wick is pure cotton and contains no lead or metal of any kind. Like any votive candle, ours is designed to melt and fill its holder with molten wax. Make sure to use a holder just wide enough to fit the votive. This votive will burn long and bright without harmful smoke or soot. Going green with candlelight just got affordable.
 



GoodLight Natural Votive Candles last for 15 hours!  Isn't that amazing?  Before I lit candles, I was pretty sure that I was going to like them.  I was impressed when I found out that they don't contain harmful additives.  I'm a bit of a candle freak, so anytime that I am cleaning or organizing things around the house, I have at least 10 candles burning.  It's nice to know that I don't have to worry about putting out harmful fumes.  


Finally…a non-toxic, paraffin-free tea light candle at ridiculously low prices. Our tea lights are made from 100% palm wax and pure cotton wicks, a combination that burns clean and bright. Lighting up a room with tea lights creates a warm and cozy atmosphere; now you can do it without the harmful fumes or nasty black soot associated with paraffin wax. Going green with candlelight just got affordable.



GoodLight Natural Tea Light Candles are great to have around the house.  I have a few cute candle holders that take Tea Lights and when you light them, you can see the flame and it brings out the pattern or design on the holder.  It's nice to know that I don't have to put icky toxins in the air just to have my home look a little more inviting.

Read the blog
Like on Facebook
Follow on Twitter

Disclosure: I received candles from GoodLight Natural Candles for free.  Opinions expressed are 100% mine.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment