Monday, September 20, 2010

Curb Your Enthusiasm





If you have ever watched the show "Curb Your Enthusiasm", you know that Larry has a history of getting himself into uncomfortable situations.  I myself have been known to open my mouth and stand firmly behind what I thought to be right.  This usually happens when I'm mouthing off to my husband.  One time we were arguing about how to get to O'Charley's and I kept telling him he was going the wrong way and he denied it.  When we finally pulled to a stop, we were out front of T.G.I. Friday's.  That was one of the rare occasions when I was right.  Neither one of us would admit we were wrong and we kept arguing even after the fact.  It was stupid but it made for an interesting car ride. 


Watch "Curb Your Enthusiasm" five nights a week!  Check your local listings here: http://www.curbweeknights.com/



Disclosure: I have been hired by Warner Bros WBWord division to raise awareness for 'Curb Your Enthusiasm.  Opinions expressed are 100% mine.




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment