Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Waiting Room

When my sister had Damien, I spent over 24 hours in the waiting room waiting to see the little guy. I started going stir crazy after the first 12 hours and I don't know how I would have survived without direct tv for hospitals. I know, she had a much harder time than I did, but she's my little sister and I was so excited about being an aunt.

We watched a lot of shows and thank God they had direct tv for lobby.  I still can't believe my little nephew was born almost three years ago.  It's amazing how fast they grow up.  Luckily, when you need something to occupy your mind, most businesses are partnered with http://www.dishbusiness.com/index.shtml.

Disclosure: This post is brought to you by www.directsattv.com/business.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment