Thursday, November 4, 2010

HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE Review: Frosty Funnies by Adam Scheff



What would Frosty the Snowman look like on steroids? With body piercing? With collagen lips? Find out in this hilarious collection of irreverent takes on the traditional snowman. Holidoodles: Frosty is a fun holiday gift that is sure to bring lots of laughs and good cheer.  
From Barnes & Noble

I loved this book!  I think I actually enjoyed it more than Gingerbread Funnies.  I cracked up the whole time I was looking at this book.  Frosty Funnies would make a great gift for anyone with a sense of humor.

Smith, Gibbs Publisher
September 1, 2010
64 pages
$7.99 US



Disclosure:  I received a copy of this book for free.  All opinions expressed are 100% mine.  If you make a purchase using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment