Wednesday, November 3, 2010

HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE Review: Gingerbread Funnies by Adam Scheff



You've never seen the gingerbread man like this! Readers will laugh out loud at these clever pop-culture versions of the traditional cookie, such as Ginger the Hutt, Phantom of the Cookie Jar, and Disco-bread Man. Holidoodles: Gingerbread Man makes the perfect holiday gift.
From Barnes & Noble

My husband and I flipped through this book and after one glance we knew we had to start at the beginning.  We had a laugh-fest and after getting to the last page, my stomach hurt from laughing so hard.  Gingerbread Funnies is a great way to wind down and get in the holiday spirit!

Smith, Gibbs Publisher
September 1, 2010
64 pages
$7.99 US



Disclosure:  I received a copy of this book for free.  All opinions expressed are 100% mine.  If you make a purchase using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment