Thursday, November 4, 2010

Movin' & Groovin' Home Event

My hubby and I are going to be moving next weekend, so I thought it would be fun to make a little event.  
PR Reps:

If there is an item you would like me to review as part of this event, please email me at bjhopper@me.com

If you have mailed me something to my current address, do not fret.  I have put in a change of address request with the post office.  Also, if something should come to this house, it's OK because I know the people who will be living there and they will take good care of my mail:)  Plus, I'm only moving 20 minutes away, so it won't be hard to make a trip. 

The event begins Dec. 1st and runs through Dec. 31st

If you have a home item that you would like included in this event and in my Holiday Gift Guide, let me know.

Readers:

If you add this button to your site, you will get 25 extra entries into my current and future giveaways (good until Jan. 1st)  I will need you to go back to each individual giveaway and leave a comment claiming your extra entries - feel free to leave them all in one comment.

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment